- Download requests
- Contact and information requests
- Demo requests
- Newsletter subscriptions
- And any section in which you will be asked for Personal Data.
“Website” or “Site”: refers to all the products and services offered by Bizness.com on the Internet from the address https://groupe-bizness.com/ “User”: any natural person who accesses the Site, regardless of where he is located or the terms of his connection to the Site. “Bizness” or “the Company”: the holder and publisher of all rights (in particular those relating to intellectual property) of the application and making available to the Customer and all Users said application. Bizness Conseil, a simplified joint-stock company with a share capital of 93,1525 euros, registered in the Trade and Companies Register under number 494 593 486 and whose registered office is located at 17 Boulevard de la gare 31500 TOULOUSE. “Personal Data” or “Data”: information relating to a natural person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by his own elements. “Recipient”: Person(s) entitled to obtain communication of data stored in a file or processing due to its functions. In this context, the Personal Data processed by the Data Controller will be shared with the following Recipients:
- Onvaseformer, with SIRET number 849 830 138 00020
- JUMP, with SIRET number 824 790 372 00026
- Bizness Formation, with SIRET number 518 830 377 00033
“Services”: all the functionalities offered by the Website as well as other sites, applications, communications in connection with it, offered under this Agreement.
Iii. Processing Manager
Iv. Data collected
Data you provide to us
The Personal Data we collect is collected through forms and through the interactivity established between you and our Website. The types of Data that you will be required to provide to us will be the following:
- First name
- Email address
- Phone number or mobile phone number
- Function (free field)
- Department (proposals)
- Sector of activity
- Number of employees
- Do you have training tools in place? (YES/NO)
- If YES, in which field (proposals and multiple choices)
- Who are your learners? (List of different functions)
We ensure that the collection of your Personal Data is relevant, adequate, non-excessive and strictly necessary for our activities. You are informed that certain information is essential to benefit from our Services. Indeed, when you fill out a collection form, the mandatory Personal Data is indicated by an asterisk). Failing to communicate them to us, we will not be able to make you benefit from the Services concerned.
Data we deduct
We may create Data inferred from the Personal Data that you have provided to us through the various forms on the Site. The types of Data deducted will be as follows:
- The form(s) you completed
- Campaigns sent to you
- The statutes relating to your various actions carried out on the Site once a form has been completed
Data we collect from third parties
The Personal Data we collect may be collected from third parties that we use to publish our advertisements or to analyze your interest in our Company and its brands or our Site, such as Google Adwords, Google Analytics, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn. We may also acquire databases from third parties in which Personal Data about you is contained. In this case, we will ensure that the collection made of your Data has been carried out legally by the third party assignor. We ensure that the collection of your Personal Data is relevant, adequate, non-excessive and strictly necessary for our business.
Evolution of the Data collected
V. Use of your data
We use the Data we hold about you to provide and personalize our Services so that they are more relevant and useful to you and other Users.
We collect your Data to enable you to:
- Access the newsletter
- Get more information about the Bizness brand and its commercial offer as well as all the brands and the recipients’ offer
- Contact us
- Access relevant content on Next Generation Training
- And the services offered by the Recipients.
Development of Services
We use Data to conduct research and development activities related to our Services in order to provide you and other Users with a better, more intuitive and personalized experience.
We use your Data to produce and share aggregated information that will always allow us to identify you once we do so.
Security and investigations
Vii. Purposes and legal bases
We are required to process your Personal Data as part of the Services offered by the Company or the Recipients to meet the purposes listed below:
- Provide you with informational content.
- Contact you and offer you, directly or indirectly, our products and Services, including those of the Recipients.
- Carry out statistical analyses or survey(s) to improve knowledge of our activities and those of our customers.
- Improve the Services that we offer you or that we may offer you.
We only collect and process Personal Data about you for which we have legal bases. These include your consent (where you have given it to us). Where the processing of your Personal Data is subject to your consent, you have the right not to consent or to withdraw your consent at any time. If you have any questions about the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) on which we rely for the collection and use of your Personal Data, please contact our Data Protection Officer whose contact is set out in Article IX. The Data Controller also reserves the right to delete your Personal Data on the basis of:
- The irrelevance of the information we send you in relation to your User profile
- An error relating to the email address you provided to us
- Exceeding the maximum retention period of the Data since their last collection (Article X below)
- An objective automated criterion with regard to the Group’s commercial policy, its values, its strategy and the evolution of its commercial offer.
This unilateral deletion will only be implemented, in addition to these criteria, on the condition that you have not subscribed to one of our subscriptions or have not subscribed to our newsletter.
Viii. Sharing Your Information
We use subcontractors to provide our Services (for example, for hosting, maintenance, malware and virus detection, application development). They have access to your information to the extent necessary to perform these tasks on our behalf, and are required not to disclose or use it for any other purpose. Authorized Subcontractors are:
- OVH, 2 rue Kellerman, 67000 Strasbourg
- Hubspot, 25 First Street, 2nd Floor Cambridge, MA 02141United States
- Salesforce, 415 Mission Street, 3rd Floor, San Francisco, CA 941058, United States
Legal Disclosures to Authorized Third Parties
We may need to disclose information about you when we are required to do so by law, in order or other legal action, or if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is reasonably necessary to:
- Investigate, prevent or take action against actual or suspected illegal activities, or assist judicial institutions;
- Comply with contracts with you;
- Investigate and defend third party allegations and complaints;
- Ensure the security or integrity of our Service (for example, by sharing with companies facing the same threats);
- Exercise or protect the rights and safety of the Company of our users, staff or third parties.
If we deem it appropriate, we endeavor to notify Users who are the subject of a legal request for disclosure of their Personal Data, except in an emergency or if prohibited by law or court order. We may challenge such requests where we believe they are excessive, vague or not duly authorised, but we do not undertake to challenge them all.
Unauthorized Third Parties
Your Personal Data is only intended for the Company and is only accessible by the persons authorized to manage it, depending on the purposes of the collection and within the limits of their respective attributions in accordance with what has been stated above. Your Data will in no case be visible to unauthorized Users or third parties.
Ix. Your rights
X. Shelf life
We keep your Personal Data for a period of two years from the last collection. The above rules apply to Data that you have provided to us as well as to Data generated or inferred based on your use of our Services. If you wish to object to the storage of your Data, you can contact our Data Protection Officer (DPO) by e-mail in accordance with Article VI b.
Xi. Transfer of Data outside the European Union
We process your Data in compliance with European and French regulations on personal data and in particular the General Regulation for the Protection of Personal Data (GDPR) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 and Law No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 known as “Informatique et Libertés” in its latest version. In this context, the recipients of the personal data that we may collect may be located abroad, including outside the European Economic Area (EEA) in countries where the legislation on the protection of personal data differs from that applicable within the EEA. Any transfer of data outside the EEA is carried out subject to appropriate safeguards, including contractual safeguards, in accordance with the applicable regulations on the protection of personal data.
Xii. Security measures
The personal information we collect is kept in a secure environment. The people working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your information. To ensure the security of your personal information, we use the following measures:
- HTTPS protocol
- Access Management
- Specific staff authorizations
We are committed to maintaining a high level of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, as no mechanism provides maximum security, a risk share is always present when using the Internet to transmit personal information. Should this happen, we are committed to implementing measures to stop this violation as soon as possible.