Consulting: strategic support for training modernisation
Bizness supports Training Organisations and Apprentice Training Centres with their modernisation initiatives.
The objective of this consultancy is to identify educational biases at the heart of the transformation.
• To assess your organisation and make recommendations
• To rethink visions, set goals, determine resources and deadlines
• To co-construct a realistic and ambitious roadmap and involve teams in the transformation process
• To support the implementation of the roadmap.
Skills enhancement requires trainers to be trained in educational innovation
Bizness actively contributes to the transformation of training by mobilising educational innovation, teaching resources and digital tools to unveil and upscale the talents of tomorrow. In order to conduct a modernisation project, Bizness has designed 6 training courses brought together in one platform:
1. Designing blended learning systems
2. Boosting your digital learning expertise
3. Facilitating New Generation Distance Learning courses
4. Supporting learners in work-based situations
5. Measuring skills and evaluating training performance
6. Develop your Next Generation Training business.
Some feedback from our learners participating in the “New Generation Designers and Trainers” course*.
- Did the course content meet the objectives set? Score 4.1/5
- Were the teaching methods appropriate? (choice of workshop format, one-on-one support, etc.) Score 4.3/5
- Did the pace suit you (duration of sequences, balance of one-on-one/group time, etc.)? Score 4.1/5
- Did the training consultant’s expertise enable you to progress? Score 4.3/5
- What overall score would you give the support you were given? Score 4.2/5
* Opinion expressed by 645 learners, from February to June 2021.
Tools to hybridise educational experiences
Bizness equips Training Organisations with innovative tools in order to provide them with new business practices that bring out the best in people and digital technology.
- Adopting a comprehensive approach to digitalisation
- Choosing the right tools for the education goals of the training module
- Taking charge of the right digital tools
- Creating and distributing New Generation Training courses.